A contribution is defined as:
the part played by a person or thing in bringing about a result or helping something to advance.
Our contribution to the following projects included:
- Facebook Marketing: Facebook Campaign Wiesenhof Adventure Park, Stellenbosch
- Associate: S-curve Scientific – digital marketing – UK.
- Science writing: Blog posts for a Search and discovery platform Bioxplor Ltd. (Ireland) – Startup funded by Enterprise Ireland.
- Corporate gift articles: Martin Awards long form blog posts.
- Finance: Charitable giving: Seven ways to contribute to your favorite charity rather than just a donation
- Outdoors / Sport: Swimming
- Digital: Google Page Speed, keywords & positioning.
- Industrial market segment contribution: 2004-2010 – Search engine optimization consultant Technical products and services which included the following market segments:
- Industrial group website – corporate branding
- Cleaning – online equipment sales, rentals, cleaning chemicals
- Lift trucks – sales and rentals
- Engines and generators
espectations delivered the best work I have received from an online freelancer. Just WOW!!! I would recommend her to anyone that needs writing or SEO services. Thank you and we will be working together soon. ~ C. Niwa Affilliatefrost New Zealand
Telecoms market segment contribution:
1998-2003 – Station Africa Marketing consultant. Conceptualize, implement, execute and report back to senior management on the following projects:
- Cathy O’Dowd’s Northern ascent of Mount Everest in 1999. She transmitted real audio interviews during her climb using an Inmarsat Mini-M Satellite phone.
- Station Africa Telecoms Ocean sailing Academy Da Gama 1999 Yacht race. This sponsorship includes a Mini-M satellite phone, Inmarsat C-system which was installed on a yacht to enable tracking with BT web track.
- 1999 Dusi Canoe Marathon – Mini-M satellite phone sponsorship with a digital camera to update and enable daily radio interviews with East Coast Radio.
- Camel Trophy 1998 – team sponsorship includes a Mini-M satellite phone, digital camera, and airtime. It enables daily updates of Tierra del Fuego Argentina.
- 1998 New Frontiers trek up the East coast of Africa to London for the 50th Anniversary of Land Rover.This promotion included the sponsorship of a Mini-M satellite phone and airtime sponsored by Station Africa Telecoms. The group updated the public daily with their progress by phoning into Radio 702. Website and schools project including competitions for the school children sponsored by the eBeeld newspaper.
1997/1998 CARE project (Acronym for Communications in Africa for Rare and Endangered Species): This project was aimed at raising funds to protect rare and endangered species.
Veterinary market segment Contribution:
- 1999 – Sanofi Animal Health product launch
- 1994-1997 – Intervet South Africa – started as Product Manager and promoted to Sales manager within a year – Akzo Nobel Sales person on the year award.
- 1993-1994 – Vine-Vet/DEHTEQ (Pty) Ltd – Product Manager